How do you become a Member?
Membership is by invitation. Members are chosen to be a representative of their respective business or profession. The ‘Classification Principle’ ensures that our membership is open to qualified leaders of business, professions and the community.
The Benefits of Membership?
- Keep in touch with current events in our community
- Obtain increased knowledge of other businesses and professions
- Develop new friends and acquaintances.
fulfillment by being of service to your club, community, profession and
the worldDevelop talent and capacities in roles of leadership and
- Develop contacts in every business and profession represented in the club
- Increase knowledge of world affairs
- Receive a warm welcome in virtually every important city of the world
The Requirements of Membership:
Rotary is built upon fellowship and friendship which depends upon being at the meetings. A Rotarian is expected to attend the weekly meetings of his/her club or make up at another club a missed meeting. Make-ups afford a splendid opportunity to make new friends and bring back ideas that can help the home club. Members are expected to participate in service, social and fundraising functions sponsored by the Club. Attendance at Rotary District activities is encouraged when possible.